Mesajlar
Reaksiyon Skoru
Başarım Puanı
MmoLira
DevLira
En İyi Cevap Puanı
Ticaret - 0%
0   0   0
SERVER VERSION UPDATED TO 10.0 WITHOUT NEW DRONE FORMATIONS UPON REQUESTS OF PLAYERS.

Hello there,

Everything is about change. Is it? You guys really believe that change is always good? A lot of people want to feel and back to old days since DarkOrbit changed. So we are decided to make a project for back to missed days.

Maybe you guys bored to play on stolen server? or bugged? what about server that closing all the time? I think you never want to lose your rank right? or you hate it that play on p2w server?

We here to offer you play on server that there is no closing until browsers's die, no losing data until we die, no p2w until never.

We are thinking about 'game money' that based on real money. Money? What you mean? You told me there is no p2w before??? Yes it is. You can get this game money while you playing on our server too. You can get it with let us know a game bug? Don’t worry about it; i dont mean big bugs. Because we will start with new game that not tested with a lot of people. So first days you will able to get some game moey with reporting game bugs to us. Also you will able to spend it to buy ship designs or what ever else in shop. At this point you are ready to ask me something about "ship designs". Yes i know, we are gonna make it so clearly to don’t effect to game balance that you can hate it. Also also also i know you bored but; you can report us a your idea about good game balance, simple right?

Actually this game money idea came out just right now So it's not on game now. You guys can tell me something about that.

We are put there some f*cking ads to keep server (20GB Ram, 8 cores etc...) online and absolutely you should'nt click it ??? Why you laughing? Actually bro you should to catch some buttons on ads f*cking Play page and you're gonna hate it. But with that ads: there is no risk to close this server, i mean we dont need €1 from every user that playing our server to keep server alive.

When you registered as new player; you'll get basic equipment for play on pvp server (goliath ship, 40 lf3, 60 bo-2, 20 g3n, and some designs of goliath), we have already maked that lf4, apis, zeus, havoc, hercules etc.. but we dont decided yet to think how could you guys get it. Example in the future we can make galaxy gates to give you drone designs. Or better idea that you should to tell us!

Also we know there is a lot of bugs that we forgot to fix it or we even dont know it, you can report it to get something good

Some pictures from my friend:

Some link that you can need:
Discord:
Server link:

|herkul01|

Level 44
Telefon Numarası Onaylanmış Üye TC Kimlik Numarası Doğrulanmış Üye
Site Yetkilisi
Yönetici
VIP Üye
Yarışma Organizatörü
Katılım
6 Nis 2014
Konular
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon Skoru
Başarım Puanı
MmoLira
DevLira
En İyi Cevap Puanı
Ticaret - 0%
0   0   0
Başarılar

Şu an konuyu görüntüleyenler (Toplam : 1, Üye: 0, Misafir: 1)

Üst